• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Brown mallee burl

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
I have made countless pens from Brown Mallee most all of the colour and grain variations but a couple of days ago this blank had me under a spell the grain kept on revealing itself consistently and with such beauty I was thrilled with it. Racing here and there trying to acheive so much each day it was a real pleasure to be able to just relax and turn then the phone rang back to reality.

Peter.:thumbs:

Attachments

• DSCF0020.JPG
    DSCF0020.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 48
  • DSCF0023.JPG
    DSCF0023.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 48
  • DSCF0025.JPG
    DSCF0025.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 48
  • DSCF0026.JPG
    DSCF0026.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 48

Jim

Grand Master
Lovely shaped pen Peter, also love the dress that it is wearing my friend .. :thumbs:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Thank you so many things came together yesterday I popped the pen in to the forum getting toward midnight our time up at 5 am extending the day has helped me get some my time.

Peter.:thumbs::thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).