• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

I seem to have a few omegas?

scouseroy

Graduate Member
First Name
Roy
Think I have got this in the right order 1st Amboyna Burr , 2nd Turkish Walnut, 3rd a pair in African Utile, 4th Goncalo Alves 5th Paulo Santo, 6th another Amboyna Burr If you can see a 7th I cant make it go away buts its Acrylic grrr!
20150226_3.jpgOmega  Turkish Walnut Roller ball.jpgOmega fountain and rollerball African Utile.jpgomega goncalo alves fountain pen.jpgOmega Paulo Santo roller ball .jpgOmega Thuya Burr fountain pen.jpg

Attachments

• 20150219_6.jpg
    20150219_6.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 82

Indie Shed

Registered
First Name
Jimi
An usual variety of woods but they are beauty. I have an Omega fountain to do for my first pen, if it looks half as good as them I will be made up.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Roy way to travel mate helps to use one kit makes the task come down to turning not searching for all the different sleeves, brasses etc worth then having spares handy as well. Like your pens choices of timbers clearly displayed.

Kind regards Peter.:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).