• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

The Executive

johnny5

Registered
This one is called the Executive twist action pen
Made using Olive wood and finished with Friction polish and Renaissance wax.

DSCF3002.JPGDSCF3003.JPG

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
That's nice I like those kits Made many in the past but not seen my executive kits for a long while.
Nice fit and finish on that one with the olive looking pretty init?

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Different style the Olive blank promotes the pen if variety is the spice of you bring this to the forum and I welcome that. Had a gaze at your site in Wales interesting. Thanks for showing the Executive Johnny I like it.

Peter.:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Now that one is lovely Johnny, it looks a classy kit and you've added a lovely, well turned piece of wood. :thumbs:

Jim

Grand Master
Nicely turned and finished Johnny, but the kit ain't my cup of tea ..

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).