• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Pair of Pristina \ GW Blank

Jim

Grand Master
Good to see that you have been busy Steve, these look superb my friend .. :winking:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
oh WOW! just how nice can it get. That is one helluva pair of pens there... Bloody gorgeous :thumbs:

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Stunning couple of pens Steve well turned and finished and a great blank to suit the pen well chosen for a great match

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Two for the money two for the road Steve,pleasant kit those tops look like they would be easy to change as well another bonus some time. The clips set the pen off in a balanced way a thicker body near the nib give the impression they would hold easily with out tiring. Presented to show.

Peter.:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Lovely pens.

Peter

Twister

Registered
First Name
Steve
this pair are mine :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

not for sale

I have these soon
I have some apple 1965 from Paul (yet to turn)
I have a piece from Bill hms ajax (yet to turn)

these are all my 50th gift ...to me :ave_it::ave_it::ave_it:

Steve

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).