• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Olive Wood on a Sedona Rollerball

Jim

Grand Master
I have been wanting to make one of these Sedona pens since Bluntchisel Bob flooded the site with them a while ago .. They looked really nice as he was adding them, now i have made a couple and seen them first hand to me they come a close second to the Omega kit ..

Here is a Chrome plated one carrying a piece of Olive wood that was given to me by Neil Lawton whilst it was still wet .. With a Friction polish finish ..

sedona_rollerball_pen.jpg

sedona_rollerball.jpg

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
A lovely you've made pen there Jim. I too like the Sedona, its a classy kit.

Twister

Registered
First Name
Steve
I like the wood

do i dare comment :goesred:

is that top tube too big? sorry it looks like it wants a bit more taken off
shall i pack my bags now...i feel really rude saying this
Steve

Treeesa

Graduate Member
First Name
Andy
Like the Olive Jim not really a fan of the Sedona but I've not seen one in the flesh Finish very pro

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Another beauty, the olive wood is great.

Peter

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).