• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Affair

Themackay

Fellow
First Name
Alan
A married man was having an affair with his secretary. One day, their passions, overcome them and they took off for her house, where they made passionate love all afternoon. Exhausted from the wild sex, they fell asleep,awakening around 8pm. As the man threw on his clothes, he told the woman, to take his shoes outside and rub them through the grass and dirt. Mystified, she nonetheless complied. He slipped into his shoes, and drove home. "Where have you been?" demanded the wife when he entered the house. "Darling, i can't lie to you, i've been having an affair with my secretary, and we've been having sex all afternoon, i fell asleep and didn't wake up until 8 o'clock. The wife glanced down at his shoes and said, "You lying bastard! you've been playing golf again!"

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).