• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Playing around with photography while waiting to get back in the shed !!

Terry

Chairman Plonker
Executive Member
An exile Geordie living in Kingston upon Hull
First Name
Terry
This is an Olivewood blank on a Pristina Rollerball finished in CA and sat on black glass. The pen was turned a while back but I have been experimenting with my photography until I am fit enough to turn again. I appreciate some won't like the black glass !!!

Attachments

• olivewood pristina 3.jpg
    olivewood pristina 3.jpg
    334.1 KB · Views: 67

billyb_imp

Registered
First Name
Billy
Great looking photo Terry, the black glass background is very good, like you say some may not like it. :thumbs:

I can tell though, which pen is the real one & which is the reflection but I'm not telling right now, I want to keep the others guessing :whistling::whistling:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Very nice, Terry.

Peter

Jim

Grand Master
Good to see you are keeping your finger in Terry .. Well done my friend, it will be good to see you back in the shed .. :thumbs:

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
Great looking photo Terry, the black glass background is very good, like you say some may not like it. :thumbs:

I can tell though, which pen is the real one & which is the reflection but I'm not telling right now, I want to keep the others guessing :whistling::whistling:

Didn't fool me Billy, there are two pens.:bwink:

Great photo Terry:thumbs:

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
Beautifully done Terry. I prefera darker background, and the black glass does it for me every time mate. :bravo: sir

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).