• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Ziricote pen set

johnny5

Registered
Here are a couple of Chrome Presimo pens
A delightful Rollerball and Fountain pen set .
Made using Ziricote and finished with friction polish and Renaissance wax

DSCF3012.JPGDSCF3014.JPGDSCF3015.JPGDSCF3013.JPGDSCF3016.JPGDSCF3018.JPGDSCF3020.JPG

Jim

Grand Master
Nicely turned pens Johnny, the wood goes well with the kit my friend .. This kit could grow on me .. :winking:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
The inspiration to team the neutral Ziricote with that exciting beaut kit was a master lesson mate highly grained would destroy the simply profound pens, cant get over the diet the 7th pic compared with the previous pic of that pen. What a wonderful day for great pens keep finding new kits mate this one is a winner and winners are grinners.

Peter.:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
A lovely pair there Johnny and another new kit to me as well. Love em :thumbs:

Gunsmith Fiamma

First Name
Francesco
I never seen this kit in the flesh.
This is a very good one and the wood really compliment the kit. :thumbs:

-Francesco

Indie Shed

Registered
First Name
Jimi
A new one on me too, I have a mate collects Dupont and this pen reminded me of that style, nicely turned Johnny, magic!

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).