• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Thank you

Tony + Lynne

Apprentice Member
First Name
Tony
Hi everyone thank you for adding me to your forum, i am new to turning and have only made 4 pens so far (2 slim line and 2 copie$s of Captain Eddies (youtube) pen using bic centers. Which i am pleased how they turned out.
Regards Tony + Lynne
:thumbs::thumbs:

Bill Mooney

Blind old git
Grand Master
First Name
Bill
Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy being on here, if you need to know anything just ask & we'll help you where we can. Put some pics up of your work so we can see what you do.

billyb_imp

Registered
First Name
Billy
Welcome along to the forum Tony & Lynn, any questions ask away, the answers will come, we hope to see some photos of your work in the near future :thumbs::thumbs:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
I feel it special the way Captn Eddie blasted his way through the mysteries opening the relatively simple ways to enjoy so many facets of penmaking. We are fortunate we have our Woody so enjoy this forum plenty of wisdom, tips occassional humour some borderline and out there. Enjoy your stay.

Peter.:thumbs::thumbs:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Welcome Tony and Lynne, you've entered a whole new world here and escape is impossible. We love photos no matter how good or bad the work is so why not show some? :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).