• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Baron Rollerball - Black Acrylic

Gav

Registered
First Name
Gavin
Good morning all,

This was a pen my friend asked me to make him, and I'm actually quite happy with the outcome.

Apologies for the pictures (I've fiddled digitally to try and get a better brightness/contrast), I really need to set me up a light box!

P1020822.JPG2013-07-08 20.53.43.jpg

Gav

Bluefoxy

A black pen always looks like a 'proper' pen as this one does. Never tried black acrylic but have used buffalo horn a couple of times.

Ray

Gav

Registered
First Name
Gavin
Thank you all for your kind comments, I've really enjoyed my beginnings on this forum, all so positive and friendly!

Glad to say my friend (who's brief was 'Mont Blanc' type) was thrilled with the pen, and his feedback is that it writes really nicely (Schmidt refill), so that makes me even happier.

Pete, this was the only way I could think of how to 'sign' my work! I'm sure I've seen it somewhere online before, and I'm sure there's no need to ask!!

Gav

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).