• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Pau Amerello Sedona Rollerball

Jim

Grand Master
I was asked if i could make a Yellow Pen with a bit of Black and White to it for a guy who had a mate with a motorcycle with the same colours!!

I gave this to him today, a Sedona Rollerball on a Pau Amerello blank with bits of plastic for the segmenting, finished with friction polish and waxed ..

pau_amerello_pen_blank.jpg

pau_amerello_pen.jpg

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Another cracking pen up to your normal superb standard Jim, I love it :thumbs:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
It's a lovely pen:thumbs: I see your lighting has changed, that was a sunny blue sky day.

Peter

Jim

Grand Master
It's a lovely pen:thumbs: I see your lighting has changed, that was a sunny blue sky day.

Peter

Sure was Peter, it was the last photograph of the day with the Sun at my back .. :thumbs:

Sorry it was to my left ...

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Done to measure Jim the banding excellent the colour yellow fulfilled with a neat little fleck in it to boot.The kit gives plenty of timber to like. Great pen.

Peter.:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::goesred:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).