• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hello from the Forest of Dean

Nigel63

Apprentice Member
First Name
Nigel
My name is Nigel and I have been turning for a few years now. Never seem to get enough time though with all the other jobs that need doing. Really need to buckle down and get the workshop tidy so I can get at the lathe without spending hours just clearing a path each time. Hope to be able to learn new skills with other peoples help.

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Welcome to the forum, show us some photos of your work.

Peter

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
Welcome I know the feeling of not having enough room I spent two days clearing a space for myford lathe

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Welcome to the forum Nigel. There are still plenty of brains left on this forum to pick and no matter what it is there are people willing and happy to help, just ask away :thumbs:

chas_41_uk

Registered
First Name
Chas
welcome to the asylum Nigel. You'll find there's a lot of very helpful folk on here :thumbs:
But most of them are mad, mad I say :face::wink:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Welcome Nigel I dont know about there being plenty of brains to pick most of there brains have already been pick pick pickled :funny::funny::funny:

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
Welcome to the Forum Nigel. Loads of advice and some good banter as well. There are a few NUTTERS on the site but it won't take you long to sus them out

:bwink:Vic:bwink:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Wotchya mate weclome in init?
Don't listen to this lo, they had their brains removed and a hat fitted.

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Hello Nigel join in with the banter and have fun. As for brains, wll lets put it this way "If brains where dynamite there still would not be enough to blow the top of their heads off":mooney2::mooney2::mooney2:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).