• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

My first Piccie on here

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Very Nice, the only thing I would say is to make your piccies 800 Pixels wide that way we can see them bigger.

Peter

daveygee

First Name
Dave
Hi Peter

Thanks for the comment.

Ironically, I reduced the size when editing them without thinking............:nooidea::nooidea::nooidea:

I will remember not to do that next time....

Is there software (freebie) out there that you guys would recommend for editing purposes.?

Cheers
Daveygee

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Hi Peter

Thanks for the comment.

Ironically, I reduced the size when editing them without thinking............:nooidea::nooidea::nooidea:

Is there software (freebie) out there that you guys would recommend for editing purposes.?

Cheers
Daveygee

I use Picassa 3 for everything simple and free. Peter.:thumbs::thumbs:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Hi Peter

Thanks for the comment.

Cheers
Daveygee

I saw the resized shots and that's great, it is so much easier to see detail. Nice pen:thumbs:

Peter

Jim

Grand Master
I don't recall seeing spalted Myrtle before Dave .. It does look good, and so does the pen .. :thumbs:

TonyMac

Apprentice Member
First Name
Tony
Nice pen and pic. I want one, which kit?
I haven't done my first pen yet. Still looking at mandrels.

Then the photograph? It's good to learn that it should be 800 pixels wide. Will have to figure out how to do that.
I have Picasa and photoshop

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).