• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Zebrano on a 308

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
That is nice do you have a health supple of 308 empty's as i now some were that about to create about 10000-20000

Jim

Grand Master
Looks good Frankie, is the engraving going to be on the bottom barrel Frankie, and is it going to be by laser ... :thinks:

turnaround360

Caracktycus Pots
Fellow
First Name
Frank
Alex how much do the once fired sell for... I don't know how to make it bigger did it on pr site......Jim it will be on the lower section using a gravograph engraver,Frankie.

turnaround360

Caracktycus Pots
Fellow
First Name
Frank
Terry, you can zoom the page bottom right on my page has a + and 100% click if you have it and select what size you want Frankie.

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
it depend on the manufacture but i know were there is a big box that is just scrap that worthless so if you want some just say as i am going there tomorrow for two weeks so i can get some but once fired i know the most recent lot i know of was 5 pence for 50000 but some can not be reloaded also a lot that are a around a 2 fired so if you want some just message me

turnaround360

Caracktycus Pots
Fellow
First Name
Frank
Terry look up to the tool bar see file edit view ect click view and zoom will be there Frankie.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).