• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Broadwell Nouveau sceptre

johnny5

Registered
A very compact and well balanced pen
The Broadwell Nouveau twist action pen
Rhodium and gold accents
Made using trustone

DSCF3078.JPGDSCF3075.JPG

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
A strnge looking kit but for some inexplicable reason I actually like this one.
As for the plastic stone: MAKE IT GO AWAY DAD !!!!

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Never ending variation in the kits this one takes a while to consider especially the tip it appears to come together well is pleasing and well made Johnny.

Peter.:thumbs::thumbs:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I like these kits I have made the roller and F/P but never the ballpoint quality mate pure quality

johnny5

Registered
I like these kits I have made the roller and F/P but never the ballpoint quality mate pure quality
Agree with you Woody, these kits are very well made and a delight to write with,
You have to handle one to appreciate how solid they feel.
I like them

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).