• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Red White and Blue !

johnny5

Registered
Here is my mornings work
A trio of Broadwell Nouveau Sceptre pens.
Made using trustone/yunstone in red white and Blue

DSCF3075.JPGDSCF3079.JPGDSCF3084.JPGDSCF3083.JPGDSCF3086.JPG

johnny5

Registered
All very nice Johnny is the Truestone blank long enough for 2 of those pens

Yes you can , however I messed up on one blank and shattered it whilst drilling. :down:
Lesson learn't , now i cut the blank 10mm longer than needed , drill 50mm into blank for this pen and making sure i do not go through the end , then use disc sander to get the right length for turning, no more shattered blanks :thumbs:
you can still get two pens out of the blank doing that way.

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
I love them Johnny especially the white one which goes with that kit extremely well :thumbs:

Jim

Grand Master
Three good looking pens Johnny, the home made light box works a treat my friend, the images look very good .. The kit looks good too .. :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).