• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Desk pen for an engineer friend

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
THe biro is advanced by the end of the micrometer quite a lot of work overall the timber is Cocobolo. Now I will slow down posting because when I joined I did so to stimulate interest in Slimlines and innovation, the posting rate was slow in general, comments mostly sparse few syllables now more exciting to be here. Jim i have enjoyed watching you building the site all the best.

Kind regards Peter.

Attachments

• Micrometer Cocobolo.JPG
    Micrometer Cocobolo.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 30

PhillH

Little Grandad
Registered
First Name
Phill
Fabulous idea and really cleverly executed.

Please don't slow down, us new boys to this game get inspiration from seeing what can be done with experience and skill.

clumsysod

GOBBY GIT
Graduate Member
peter that is a fantastic feat of ingenuity that commands my undying respect, Many thanks for showing it.
I understand and believe in the sentiment of your writeup too.
If you never posted again you have already earned your place in history but please don't slow down its always a pleasure to see your work.

naxie

Registered
+1 for George's comments.

My little lad and I love to look through the "show off your finished items thread" every morning and it certainly wouldn't be the same without your wonderful creations Peter. You give give all of us some great ideas and inspiration, a certain 6 year old boy included. So please don't slow down!

Jim

Grand Master
Peter, as said by all, your creations are an inspiration to all of us, i love making slimlines, but i love seeing how you can take the same kit to a higher level .. I appreciate what you have said and thank you for your contribution here, not forgetting that it is you guys that have done all the hard work, but i would hate to see it stop now you have wet our lips ... :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).