• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Couple more pics from this morning about clocks

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
The guy from last year was back with his missus they have bike contacts the black sprocket set is a candlestick holder it winds up and down there was on the back wall even full racing wheels now large clocks I did think Bill might pick up with others the gear clocks colours behind easy to slip emblems badges army stuff like hat badges they are smick. He makes belts from tyres etc. Novel tealights great stand stockers IMHO.

I always ask is it OK to take pics one sweet young thing stood me up I did get permission but she explained how somebody unknown to her got in touch with her supplier requesting using pics from her stand. I said you guys are a long way off and wont hurt your stand from there.

More clock ideas from another stand and others to come brace yourself. Long day.

Peter.:thumbs:

Attachments

• DSCF0013.JPG
    DSCF0013.JPG
    159.5 KB · Views: 40
  • DSCF0014.JPG
    DSCF0014.JPG
    172.1 KB · Views: 40
  • DSCF0015.JPG
    DSCF0015.JPG
    181 KB · Views: 40
  • DSCF0016.JPG
    DSCF0016.JPG
    160.9 KB · Views: 40

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
They're nice looking clocks and look easy enough to make Peter. I have a friend who is mad keen on cycling, I might have a go at making one for him :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).