• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

marmite time

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
20150317_180914.jpg
Hi guys i bought these the other day from PSI i didnt like the fixed style of.50, this pulls out or in with an o ring retainer.
Sorry Vince for the use of blank but it been liked so much...:devil:
Already sold what i bought, might have to get some more..
C and c welcome:thinks:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
I would be really miffed at PSI with the quality of the finish on the shell casing, that is really poor. I can see that it could be a good seller though.

Peter

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
I have shown that one around a bit, no the finish was like it...poor...now i have to make the other 3 i bought at present, all sold. There bolt actions started that way...nice idea...i'll 'ave one...you sell a few and then you need your next idea:rolling::rolling:

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
Well it's different, can't make my mind up:nooidea:

Get some more of those tubes ordered! :thumbs: I dropped in at the weekend for a coffee with Vince and some of his acetate tubes and "Conway Stewart" blanks are stunning.

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
That is very nice, I like the pull out pen but I also like the .50 cal as a twist action and attracts men to the stand that normally walk past. As a used round I wouldn't expect it to be polished and adds to the provenance as it is.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).