• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

hello

edbangeruk

Apprentice Member
First Name
Ed
Hi my name is Ed Oliver and I do loads of turning including pens. I started woodturning by way of a 2 day course back in November 2013 and feel in love with it within minutes. I turn around 30 hours a week evenings and weekends and have set up a company called Olivers Woodturning which some of you may of heard of :love_it:

I look forward to sharing work and ideas with you all.

Ed

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Hi Ed good to see you on here mate I enjoyed our chat today makes a change talking to a Londoner after being up here for the last 18 years LOL

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Hello Ed welcome aboard so you know some of us already which means that you know we are a load of nutters. But it is the ones you don't know that you had better watch out for:face::face::face:

edbangeruk

Apprentice Member
First Name
Ed
Hi All
Woody I enjoy chatting with yo today and you are going to get my full support for the Pen for Heroes things have already started to be put in place at my end.
Hi Dalboy it was good to meet you at the show, I think that I can add to the mayhem :winking:
Steve yes that was me at the SE show it took me nearly 4 days to get my little shop back together after the show but it was fun doing it.

I look forward to the banter and to see what you have all been up to, but for now I'm off to the workshop :thumbs:

Ed

Jim

Grand Master
Welcome to the forums Ed .. :thumbs:

Hi Ed good to see you on here mate I enjoyed our chat today makes a change talking to a Londoner after being up here for the last 18 years LOL

Did you understand the accent Woody .. :whistling: Don't them Londeners talk fast .. :devil:

As Ed has said he was there have a look at these pictures in my post from the show Picture 2 and 3 in post #11 Ed and his son in the white tops:wink:

Some excellent stock you show there Ed .. :thumbs:

Bill Mooney

Blind old git
Grand Master
First Name
Bill
Hello Ed we meet again.
Enjoy the forum, it's a great community. You've heard of care in the community, well this lot needs taking care of. Not me of course.:whistling:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).