• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Is this you Alex

Indie Shed

Registered
First Name
Jimi
Bet he doesn't do that again, if he can ever get the chainsaw back from where his wife shoved it!! :goesred:

Gizmo3k

Graduate Member
First Name
Alan
Oops. Hope he was qualified and insured!

Actually, no I don't - if he does that while being qualified, it says a lot about the qualification system!

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
Well if It was me first off I would of left the tree standing as it horrible pine and second I of a large tractor with bloody long chain about half way up to pull it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

chas_41_uk

Registered
First Name
Chas
Well if It was me first off I would of left the tree standing as it horrible pine and second I of a large tractor with bloody long chain about half way up to pull it

3rd Alex would have used his chainsaw and had the tree cut up and removed from site in the length of time it took this bloke with his axe:wink::thumbs:
Well he would have done if it hadnt been a "Horrible pine" :funny::funny::funny:

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
3rd Alex would have used his chainsaw and had the tree cut up and removed from site in the length of time it took this bloke with his axe:wink::thumbs:
Well he would have done if it hadnt been a "Horrible pine" :funny::funny::funny:
Yes thats true

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).