• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Adam

Themackay

Fellow
First Name
Alan
GOD said, "Adam, I want you to do something for me." "Gladly Lord", replied Adam. "What do you want me to do?" "Go down into the valley." "What's a valley?" asked Adam. God explained to him, then said, "Cross the river." "What's a river?" God explained it to him, and then continued, "Go over the hill." "What's a hill?" God explained to Adam what a hill was, then said, "On the other side of the hill, you will find a cave." "What's a cave?" After God explained, he said, "In the cave you will find a woman." Adam asked, "What's a woman?" So God explained that to him too. He continued, "I want you to reproduce." "How do I do that?" "Jeez", God muttered under his breath. He then sighed and explained the birds and the bees to Adam. He liked that concept very much, so he went down into the valley, across the river, over the hill and into the cave where he found a woman. A little while later, Adam returned and asked God, "What's a headache?"

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).