PDA

View Full Version : Draw Results: March 2015 Prize Raffle

Jim
30-03-15, 08:00
Hi all,

The raffle March 2015 Prize Raffle was drawn at 08:00, 30th Mar 2015, and the following winners were drawn:
yorkshireman (http://www.penturners.co.uk/member.php?u=52): 10 Credits Buckeye (http://www.penturners.co.uk/member.php?u=294): 5 Credits billyb_imp (http://www.penturners.co.uk/member.php?u=434): 2 Credits

Congratulations to all the winners, and better luck next time to the rest of you.

- Pen Turning Forums Jim

Buckeye
30-03-15, 08:03
Is that credits or kits? If it is Kits I would like to donate the kits to Bill Mooney, could they be sent to him directly instead of to me?

Peter

Doug
30-03-15, 08:07
Well done Keith :thumbs: I've some blanks you can have for the kits if you're running short :funny:

Congrats also to Peter & Billy & thanks to Jim for sorting the raffle out :thumbs:

Bill Mooney
30-03-15, 09:04
Thank you Peter for your kind gesture I really appreciate it.:thumbs:

paulm
30-03-15, 09:13
Congratulations All. Could the winners please PM me their address and I'll get them in the post asap. I have a few gunmetal streamlines with the soft touch top for ipads etc if you would like one or two. Please let me know.

rayf6604
30-03-15, 09:16
Well done to the winners, but I'm confused with this. I looked at my list of credits and I see that I earnt them and spent them for posting. How does that work Jim? :nooidea::thinks:

Indie Shed
30-03-15, 09:39
Well done winners! :banana::banana:

Grump
30-03-15, 09:42
It's a bloody fix init?
I don't wun nuffink yet.
Bloody confusers who'd have one?

Good luck to the winners, both Vic the Pic and myself said if we won we would have them sent to Bill so good on ya for doing that init?

Buckeye
30-03-15, 15:41
Thank you Peter for your kind gesture I really appreciate it.:thumbs:

You are most welcome Bill, could you email Paulm and give him your address.

Peter

yorkshireman
30-03-15, 17:28
Thank you very much Jim and PaulM, looks like my luck is turning.
Doug, ta for the offer but I've a sneaky feeling I may have a bit of wood in the shed.
Paul, you can give them to me at York mate.

Doug
30-03-15, 17:32
Doug, ta for the offer but I've a sneaky feeling I may have a bit of wood in the shed.

& in my shed mate, though I can confirm it is now dry :wink:

billyb_imp
30-03-15, 17:53
Thanks Jim for your hard work in organising these raffles & also to Paul in supporting it by donating the prizes :thumbs::thumbs:

I am already celebrating my third prize, now on my 2nd pint of cider :banana::banana:

Jim
30-03-15, 18:33
Well done to the winners, but I'm confused with this. I looked at my list of credits and I see that I earnt them and spent them for posting. How does that work Jim? :nooidea::thinks:

Ray, if you edit the post then it takes away the credits you earned .. Sorry my friend but that is how the script runs .. :goesred:

Dalboy
30-03-15, 19:19
Well done guys and great that some of the kits are going to a good cause

rayf6604
30-03-15, 19:47
Ray, if you edit the post then it takes away the credits you earned .. Sorry my friend but that is how the script runs .. :goesred:
But I'm always making mistakes when I post :sob: :funny:

Buckeye
30-03-15, 20:37
You should be giving extra credits for editing the posts, Jim. At least after editing they may be understandable in English. If there are any mistakes in this post, it's not getting edited.

Peter

paulm
31-03-15, 08:27
Will do Keith