• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

58 yrs Married Yesterday

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
we celebrated 58 yrs of extraordinary happiness, love and devotion and I still have the last two words in our house Sorry Darling. We were 20 yrs and 18 yrs resp. in 1955 we courted at a distance of 100 kms for three yrs when I finished National Service we married so Wilma my best friend for 61 yrs.

Kind regards Peter.

Attachments

• DSCF0004-2.JPG
    DSCF0004-2.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 23

Jim

Grand Master
Love is like a violin. The music may stop now and then, but the strings remain forever.

Best wishes to you both on your anniversary Peter .... :thumbs:

clumsysod

GOBBY GIT
Graduate Member
Many congratulations Peter and Wilma.
I was just coming out of nappies when you wed and that was a long time ago, I am just starting to go back into them but at your age you would know more about that than I do, I have the joys of incontinence to come yet.
I sure know how to ruin a joyous occasion don't I?

Love is like a deck of cards, it starts with hearts and diamonds and ends with a club and a spade

sbwertz

First Name
Sharon
Congratulations!!!
We just celebrated 51 last month. We, too, were separated by the military when we were first married, but only for 3 months. I was in the Women's Army Corps, so I was able to get a transfer to my husband's post at West Point Military Academy. We met in the Pentagon and were married in Arlington National Cemetary!

Sharon

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).