• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

**** Polaris ****

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.

Attachments

• PT-polaris.JPG
    PT-polaris.JPG
    143.5 KB · Views: 46

Jim

Grand Master
Well persevered Silver, i am sure we will get the issue solved ... :thinks:

The pen does not look to bad actually ... Those nasty men gave it a poor review too ... :bwink:

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
As medical instruments go insertion should be painless and might serve a purpose, it looks like an "applicator" or something a diabetic uses, but as a pen kit it is, and I concur Eamonn, grotesque at best.

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
Not to detract from your turning and finishing skills (which are superb), the kit looks cheap and tacky IMHO. Like Jim says - putting lipstick on a pig.

Bluefoxy

Unfortunately Eammon the polaris is a marmite pen you either love it or hate it. I think it looks great and I should take no notice of Steven he always did lack class :thumbs:

Ray

clumsysod

GOBBY GIT
Graduate Member
My thoughts are with you and your family in this time of distress.
I hope you get well soon and start posting your usual top notch pictures.

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
My thoughts are with you and your family in this time of distress.
I hope you get well soon and start posting your usual top notch pictures.

Thanks, I will get over it soon I'm sure.. :lmao:

I agree with you Ray, Marmite is exactly what I would say.. Never tried Marmite either. Might have to try some now.. :face:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).