• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Two blanks from America

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
I had two blanks from Bob Gibbs, they were delivered while I was away. It's amazing how quick the post can be from America if you are not buying from a company. Anyway, Bob wouldn't accept any money, even for the postage which was $10.

The top one is Liquid Amber Seeds and the other is Star Pine Fronds.

Thank you Bob.

Peter
VIS_0012.jpg
VIS_0013.jpg

johns486

Registered
First Name
Mike
Wouldn't accept any money from me, When I get round to casting I am going to send him two think he just wants to start a sharing community. I think he likes unusual blanks.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Only in America have I seen blanks made from these materials like others keen to see the results , he the giver seems generous and sharing giving opportunity to share in return thus the world continues to shrink I have such friendships in the States and value them

Peter.:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
I had a couple of them from Bob as well. Despite him having to pay $10 postage he would not have any money from me.
I will send something over to him when I have become a Master Caster.

:thinks:Vic:thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).