• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Weekends sport

yorkshireman

Wood Rat
Executive Member
First Name
Keith
Chris Froome is gonna win the Tour de France
England cricket are battering the aussies with yorkshireman Joe Root playing a leading role
North Wales Crusaders beat London Skolars in the North Rail Cup final at Halifax
Lee Westwood is leading the open by 2 shots
Things are pretty good this morning.

keith

clumsysod

GOBBY GIT
Graduate Member
Is now a good time to tell you that I am in your area and will be knocking on your door in an a few minutes with the intention of outstaying my welcome.
My kit and personal belongings will be arriving by courier tomorrow.
Get the bed made up for me and the breakfast sizzling I have been traveling all night.

Jim

Grand Master
Is now a good time to tell you that I am in your area and will be knocking on your door in an a few minutes with the intention of outstaying my welcome.
My kit and personal belongings will be arriving by courier tomorrow.
Get the bed made up for me and the breakfast sizzling I have been traveling all night.

Not good news at all .... :ciggrin:

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
Chris Froome is gonna win the Tour de France
England cricket are battering the aussies with yorkshireman Joe Root playing a leading role
North Wales Crusaders beat London Skolars in the North Rail Cup final at Halifax
Lee Westwood is leading the open by 2 shots
Things are pretty good this morning.

keith

Who are the North Wales Crusaders and what do they play? Ping Pong? Croquet?

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).