• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

St George's Fayre, Morley Rugby Club.

ni9eofse7en

Registered
First Name
John
Well have I set myself a task and a half, or will it all come good.

Just ordered some bullet bolt action pen kits, bullet twist pen kits :bullets: and camoflague style blanks to try and sell, amongst others, at the BWTC stand on Sunday, and I have one rest/non working day before the next Sunday, and an incomplete shed full of, well wood, shavings and dust. I can and will clear a small working area and get stuck in.:banana:..but will I succeed.:idontknow:.. pictures later to see if I fail or succeed. :pray:Yay!!

ni9eofse7en

Registered
First Name
John
Have ya done em yet?

If I use the system my employers use for deliveries, then yes they have been done. Tonight I made 19 deliveries in West and South Yorkshire covering 120 miles plus and they were all delivered between 13:43 and 14:06. It's not a 5 year old Mercedes van its a TARDIS.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
If I use the system my employers use for deliveries, then yes they have been done. Tonight I made 19 deliveries in West and South Yorkshire covering 120 miles plus and they were all delivered between 13:43 and 14:06. It's not a 5 year old Mercedes van its a TARDIS.

More likely a miracle mate all that in under 20 minutes.

Peter.

ni9eofse7en

Registered
First Name
John
More likely a miracle mate all that in under 20 minutes.

Peter.

It would be a miracle if we had half decent gear to work with. Feeling the pain this am from the bust suspension, and no padding in the seat, dontcha just love a metal seat frame digging in your back all shift.

ni9eofse7en

Registered
First Name
John
Well about ready. Setting off in next two hours, sun is shining, might be a half decent day, better have a shave though looking a bit rough after this week.

Pictures were rushed, so not brilliant.

IMG_1770A.jpg

IMG_1757.jpg

IMG_1759.jpg

IMG_1763.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1770.jpg
    IMG_1770.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 25

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Good luck John, you've got a nice selection there well presented in those stands. Good luck :thumbs:

Jim

Grand Master
Good luck John, all look good to me, and pictures ain't bad either .. :thumbs:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Best preparation commands compels even a closer look and bingo out they go I trust mate. Thanks for showing John waiting for the happy result.

Peter.:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).