• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Roman Harvest Fountain in Myrtle Burr

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
This is made from a bit of the wood I bought yesterday, the Myrtle Burr. Bit disappointed with the photography but lifes too short to try and conquer that!

Jim

Grand Master
Great looking Man's pen Neil, the picture is not to bad, you can make out a pen at least.. :winking: This is the new style kit i believe? There were problems with the plastic in the center band if i remember correctly, this looks much better .. :bwink:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Neil,

Like two things your choice of timber, that kit. An aversion in use of so many kits they use the long skinny metal from the point end to the nib, this does not and in use more comfortable to hold over time taken to write a letter etc,
Share with you anxiety in taking pics and placing them on the forum my bad computers came to me later on from film cameras.

Kind regards Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).