• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

1st CORIAN PENS

glenpen

Graduate Member
First Name
Glen
Just completed my first Corian Pens. Is there a market for them.
Glen

Attachments

• 002 (640x600).jpg
    002 (640x600).jpg
    343.4 KB · Views: 65

Jim

Grand Master
Right up my street Glen, i have made many pens in the past using Corian .. It is also a good material to segment .. :thumbs:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
A lovely set of pens there Glen, they are very sellable. :thumbs:

bassethound

Executive Member
First Name
Ted
Corian pens always look nice Glen and I would think they would easily sell but as I don't sell pens i wouldn't say for sure, you have made a good job of those though mate..:thumbs:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Glen IMHO Corian pens fly out of my top pocket there are so many design patterns in this material. Stressing on what to make a pen try the test mix pens from other things like eg timber and other plastics when making a gift watch and listen you may be surprised at the high praise and acceptance. My worry was always in making using the only available to me 1/2 inch sheets was drilling the 7mm hole centrally.

Praise due and given for yours.

Peter.:thumbs::thumbs:

chas_41_uk

Registered
First Name
Chas
A nice selection Glen :thumbs:
And yes they do sell.
Strangely all my sales have been to women.
Possibly because the Corian is usually on a slimline pen

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).