• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Watch parts and Feathers blank

donwatson

Fellow
First Name
Donald
Hi All,
I have just cast this mould with 2 Sierra tubes painted black. Thanks Phil :thumbs:
One is watch parts and the other is a Black dyed Cock Cape.
I will release them later and cut them to suit.

cleaner_1a.jpg

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
I look forward to seeing those Don... so many things to make, so little time :thumbs:

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
Might have to get me one of them machines....i'd like to try a bit of casting....but a bit worried about bubbles:whistling:

Bigblackdog

Registered
First Name
Mark
yes, i find it difficult to assess what these castings will look like finished. It sounds a nice idea though, so I look forward to seeing them.

EStreet

Registered
First Name
Ed
Even with the cleaner there could still be plenty of bubbles left in the solution.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).