• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

hello from Ireland

alan m

Apprentice Member
First Name
alan
hi there.
my name is Alan
I am a carpenter by trade.
I have a small workshop. mostly for hobby use
I have a lather but haven't had the time for the last few years to use it. I really miss it

I have decided to move my workshop so I should have more space

cant wait to get turning

Jim

Grand Master
Welcome to the forums Alan .. Good luck with the turning my friend .. :thumbs:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Welcome to the forum Alan, with any luck you'll be turning soon and show us some of your work :thumbs:

alan m

Apprentice Member
First Name
alan
thanks guys. cant wait :drool::drool:
im working on the electrics now.
im putting in 50mmx500m steel trunking with all the power in that. im doing all the donkey work for the spark.
he should come early next week.
I think 30 double sockets is enough right :thinks::thinks:

Baldy

Fellow
First Name
Graeme
Greetings and welcome to the nut house. . 30 should be OK with a few extension cables here and there..

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).