• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Pens for Heroes

Ajax

Apprentice Member
First Name
Alan
I am intersted in creating some pens which can be sold with all profits going to help for Heroes. I believe that there is an organisation called Pens for Heroes. Can anyone help with information

Jim

Grand Master
Hi Alan, our Lordship Sir Woody is the man you are looking for my friend .. I am sure he will be along shortly to give you some advise .. In the meantime here is his Facebook account for H4H .. :thumbs:

Twister

Registered
First Name
Steve
Welcome Alan

a good cause u r entering into

tell us a bit about yourself
and show us some of your work

we like pics :drool:

Steve

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
hi Alan and welcome my friend there is a link to pens for heroes at the bottom of all my post you will be most welcome to join us

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).