• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Diva pen in Pink Flaming

clumsysod

GOBBY GIT
Graduate Member
I did write somewhere on the forum that a particular pen was the single most disgusting pen I had seen, that was pink too.
I still stand by my original statement but Terry this one takes the runner up prize so far.
Not that my opinion matters or counts for anything to anybody except me.
Carry on sir try to beat it and take first place.:wink::wink:

Jim

Grand Master
Looks good to me Terry, thou pink and ladies don't scare me ... :frenchkiss:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
My wife has a few of them pens she had me making them for all her friends the ladies love them

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
Excellent Terry.

I like it, nice job too.

For Info I managed to raise £1600 from 6 pens with mine..:face: So pink or not, they certainly worked for me....

You won't hear from me much, on Hol from Tomoz morning.. :thumbs:

Terry

Chairman Plonker
Executive Member
An exile Geordie living in Kingston upon Hull
First Name
Terry
Excellent Terry.

I like it, nice job too.

For Info I managed to raise £1600 from 6 pens with mine..:face: So pink or not, they certainly worked for me....

You won't hear from me much, on Hol from Tomoz morning.. :thumbs:

It is lovely to hear that you raised so much money for such a worthwhile cause !!!!
I hope you really enjoy your holiday and that the weather stays with you!!!!!:thumbs:

mervyn cadman

I did write somewhere on the forum that a particular pen was the single most disgusting pen I had seen, that was pink too.
I still stand by my original statement but Terry this one takes the runner up prize so far.
Not that my opinion matters or counts for anything to anybody except me.
Carry on sir try to beat it and take first place.:wink::wink:

Yer that was my pink flamingo blanks probably one of my best sellers - I'm too not into pink pens but when the girls ask for them then who are we to argue.

Well done Terry.

Merv

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).