• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Do You Think

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Do you think that I am a bit ambitious trying to cast a 4 colour blank. I posted pictures of them in another post but will put them here as well. I have ordered some lock and load pens from our Dan and decided that I needed some blanks to go with them. Anyway here they are after having to mix different colours to get what I believe look like camouflage.

Attachments

• DSCF4739 (2).JPG
    DSCF4739 (2).JPG
    163.7 KB · Views: 73

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
The first thing I thought was camo blanks so you must have got something right

Baldy

Fellow
First Name
Graeme
Sorry took me a minute to see them they are camouflage after all ..

Sorry I'll get my coat..

All seriousness looking good [emoji106] [emoji106]

AndyC65

First Name
Andy
Nice blanks.

My Troop Sgt once tried to bollock me - said he hadn't seen me at camoflauge training that morning - I took it as a compliment!

Andy C

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).