• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

How to make a Gavel & Block

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
I am looking make a gavel & block, but would like some detailed plans with dimensions. Anyone know where I may be able to find some. :nooidea:

Jim

Grand Master
Hi Tony, i have a PDF somewhere with the instructions on how to make one of these, i will upload it to the downloads area when i find it mate. :thumbs:

Jim

Grand Master
I have added the PDF in the downloads area Tony, though it is only how to turn the Gavel, sorry mate i thought it was both .... :goesred:

Turning A Gavel

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Actually i found a very good tutorial for making one of these, with a little help Jim i could add it here as its in a PDF. :thinks:

Jim

Grand Master
Actually i found a very good tutorial for making one of these, with a little help Jim i could add it here as its in a PDF. :thinks:

Try adding it into the downloads Tony, if you find you have issues give me a shout. :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).