• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

extractor

GeordieB

Registered
First Name
george
I have a record dx1000 that I no longer need its in very good condition Some spare filter bags and a tee piece and 2 x4" blast gates
but no pipe/tubing . I am open to offers :wink:

GeordieB

Registered
First Name
george
NO mark getting a new system

I dont want cash Barry I would like to exchange it for tools/wood like I said open to offers

GeordieB

Registered
First Name
george
Got plenty of grinders Paul Ideally I would like a cheap lathe I can use as a disc sander/ polishing setup something like a cheap record or similar I dont mind adding cash

GeordieB

Registered
First Name
george
a cam vac piped system Mark and the motors vented outside to lower the noise and linked to some sort of cyclone

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).