• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Introducing of Dave to the forum

Dave

Apprentice Member
First Name
Dave
Hi there I just joined the forum and thought I would introduce myself.
My name is David Groves and have been turning for about two years. But have made manly pens for u last year. Some of you may know me from turning art on Facebook.

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Hi Dave there are many on here that you will recognise from there as well even though they use funny names here, mind you they are a funny lot until they take their medication

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Welcome to the forum Dave. Show us some of your work on here :thumbs:

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
Welcome aboard Dave
If you've been hanging around that long there's no excuse if you turn out like the rest of us on here.

AllenN

Fellow
First Name
Allen
Welcome Dave. Loads of stuff on here and some of it is less complicated than your multi button-about in the middle of town! Enjoy.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).