• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

More from diamond day

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Huon Pine Burl 18 inches by 7 1/2 inches by 1 1/2 inches thick, Dry as not wet for the pic. Both sides.

By the way how about this I went on the internet to but a Laser Temperature Gun. Well it turns out the Chinese dealer has a depot in Canberra where I live so I paid 26.50 normal price in town around 250.00 looked at the postage Canberra 6.50 delivery in Canberra included, back tracked got the addy visited the house bought this RPM Laser unit no name for 18.00 this unit responds to a small piece of reflective tape on my lathes shaft measures rpm no freight all from following the Aussie flag on the site on the net.

The Burl and other timbers came with the Snake leathers etc. Yippee.

Kind regards Peter.

Attachments

• DSCF0001.JPG
    DSCF0001.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 15
  • DSCF0006.JPG
    DSCF0006.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 14

Jim

Grand Master
Nice buy Peter, it would be nice to have everything we want as close as this buy was ... Lovely bit of timber too .. :wink:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).