• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

My Pen Blank Storage Cupboard

Jim

Grand Master
This is my storage cupboard used for my pen blanks and cases. :thumbs:

pen_blanks_storage.jpg

It is also where i keep my equipment for trying to make my own blanks, which i have had a mixture of luck of some good and lots bad. :down:

Doc

Apprentice Member
First Name
Doc
Could be my new excuse to get a bigger workshop "Have you seen how much room you need to store the stuff, dear?" :rolling:

Yep, can see that working :thumbs:
Doc

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Like it Jim, just wish I had the space to do the same, mine are in two of those lidded "really useful" boxes under the chopsaw bench along with the compressor & shop vac :nooidea:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Mine are in boxes, lots of boxes as they get too heavy in bigger boxes, I have to go through each box if I am looking for something in particular. I know I should label the boxes, but I won't bow to pressure.

Peter

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
I am not saying where mine are cos they don't in one place that's for sure.
Jim, far too tidy enuff init?

Jim

Grand Master
Another old one lol, this now sits outside the shed covered with an old BBQ cover, it now holds lumps of wood and other bits and bats .. The space was needed for new toys .. :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).