• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

TM Resin Saver for the OMEGA......

First Name
Dan
Evening all,

I have finally got to the stage that i am happy with the Resin Saver for the Omega kit.

The silicon plugs arrive next week so I expected Moulds to be leaving here by the end of next week.

The moulds will retail at £15 per mould, this included the rubber plugs.

If you are interested in a mould please could you let me know as i do not intend to pour large numbers at a time.

Also, what other moulds would people like.

Thanks

Dan

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
Dan I will take one of the Omega moulds please. Invoice me as usual and I will pay you via bank transfer. I would be in the market for a mould for all of your kits mate !

Vic

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Are you going to get white and black tubes for the Omega as well Dan? I'm not very good at painting them and unless they're perfectly smooth it shows through on the finished article.

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Come on Dan, fire em over, I can't use bloody pictures as moulds :funny::funny:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).