• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Further in the roof

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Simply to say this batch of various blanks all of them dried evenly in our roof space are accessed in 30 seconds via a pull down ladder see gap on the right, some of the timbers can be a beast to dry but never lost any drying this way. Not a brag or boast simply sharing my methods and ideas.

Kind regards Peter.

Attachments

• DSCF0003-131.JPG
    DSCF0003-131.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 27

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
Again I say: I pity the Firemen called to the scene if your house ever catches fire! :winking:

Awesome blanks - I wonder if we'd have the same success in the UK give we insulate our houses but not (usually) the roof space? That having been said I dry timber in my garage rafters without too much problem.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).