• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hello

terry9548

Registered
I'm called Terry. I'm ex military among other things. I took up turning a few years ago. I've spent a couple of years getting my legs fixed. I'm now trying to get back behind my lathe. I live south of Reading Berkshire in a place called Burghfield and belong to Kennet Valley woodturners Club. A well run great club. Hope to be a good woodturner one day. I'll try anything not just pens.

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Welcome Terry good to have you with us you will have to forgive the insane members they just cant help themselves

Baldy

Fellow
First Name
Graeme
Greetings and welcome to the nut house [emoji12] [emoji39] [emoji13] [emoji482]

bassethound

Executive Member
First Name
Ted
Hello Terry, welcome to the Asylum mate, now that sounds OK don't it? see I do take my medication! unlike most of them here..:rolling:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Welcome to the forum Terry. Show us some of your work.

Peter

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
You have gone and done it now Terry.. no looking back from here on in..

It was OK just turning pens on your own, you now have another lot of pennutters that will encourage you to get in to things you had never thought of and before you know it you will be as nutty as them..:funny:

Its OK provided you keep taking the tablets, my wife regularly reminds me to take mine.. :devil:

Jim

Grand Master
Welcome to the forums Terry and a big thank you for your service my friend .. :thumbs:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Wotchya Terry come in and enjoy the party.
Lovely part of the country you live in, I used to fish the Kennet and Sheffield bottom, played the Burghfield golf course to on a few occasions, ex lady friend lived there till she moved to Ringwood then lost touch.
Look forward to seeing your stuff as you produce it, not just pens we do all sorts on ear init?

GeordieB

Registered
First Name
george
Hi Terry its a great forum with loads of cracking guys that will bend over backwards to help you even if most of them are slighty mad :rolling:

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
Blimmey, Woody said this Forum was growing and I knew we had three other Terrys but 9548 of you is getting a tad much. Welcome to the bin mate, especially as an ex mil. Crab, Brown job or seasoned seagoing professional?

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
We ain't mad just fruit cakes Mmmmmm cake. Hi and welcome to the forum

Bill Mooney

Blind old git
Grand Master
First Name
Bill
Welcome to the bin Terry. Hope you enjoy the forum. If you want help & advice just ask & someone will help.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).