• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

MADE BY TWO YOUNG LADIES / AT THEIR STALL> Hand Made.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Two fair young maidens this timber is heavy guys.

The first pic is River Red Gum, the second pic Norfolk Island Pine, third pic Norfolk Island Pine and bush timber in the 4th Pic.

Lovely girls they spend the winter months gathering timber up north and the summer down our way.

Clever use of Zinc coated heavy threaded rod.

Forever ago I worked for The Dept of Civil Aviation also HQ in Sydney controlled the Airport in Norfolk Island they extended the runway and clear felled some giant NI Pines and when a mate of mine finished his few yrs stint there he bought HUGE I mean enormous slabs made rudimentary containers for his furniture and belongings shipped back to Australia by the Dept as packing.Shshhhhhh. this in the 60,s Perks on the job.

Peter.:thumbs::thumbs::fingers:

Attachments

• DSCF0016.jpg
    DSCF0016.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 60
  • DSCF0017.jpg
    DSCF0017.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 61
  • DSCF0018.JPG
    DSCF0018.JPG
    169.1 KB · Views: 60
  • DSCF0019.JPG
    DSCF0019.JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 60

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Very nice Peter, I can only imagine that their names are Brodetta and Brodia as offshoots from our own Brody. :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).