• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Roman Harvest Fountain pens

Terry

Chairman Plonker
Executive Member
An exile Geordie living in Kingston upon Hull
First Name
Terry
I have been looking at the Roman Harvest fountain pens from Timberbits with a view to purchasing some.
As I have only seen the photos supplied by T/B and never seen them in real life I was wondering if anyone has purchased them and could give me a rundown on the quality.
They certainly look good but I would like to be certain before buying!!!!:thinks::thinks::thinks:

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
Terry,

They are excellent, I have had several buyers who prefer these to the Jr Majestic. The Gold with Rhodium is a bit blingy, but the Rhodium with Black Titanium is a real classy pen, a bit of the fancy stuff to give it quality but reasonably subtle.

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
As Neil says, Terry, quality is good. A very heavy, solid pen. Even my wife thought it was OTT, though - her exact phrase was "Mr T should hang one round his neck." Never had a black titanium one, so will bow to Neil's experience on that one.

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
David is an engineer by trade and he has them made to his own spec and you would be hard pushed to find a better kit I love em go for it Terry you wont be disappointed

Terry

Chairman Plonker
Executive Member
An exile Geordie living in Kingston upon Hull
First Name
Terry
I have been looking at the Roman Harvest fountain pens from Timberbits with a view to purchasing some.
As I have only seen the photos supplied by T/B and never seen them in real life I was wondering if anyone has purchased them and could give me a rundown on the quality.
They certainly look good but I would like to be certain before buying!!!!:thinks::thinks::thinks:

Another big hole in my wallet. On top of that the boss says that I can upgrade my lathe!!!!!
I think I should come out of retirement and get a part time job!!!!!!!:thinks::thinks::thinks:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).