• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Worktop pen

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
Or as Brian says "bog floor pen" :funny:

Nearly finished the kitchen job for my mate and decided to make him a simple pen from his worktop offcut ( 25mm thick Mistral ). Could do with a little more off around the centre band but I might substitute for a turned band.
I'll get some mileage out of it as he'll show it to all his mates:winking:

Attachments

• Eric worktop pen.jpg
    Eric worktop pen.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 122

AllenN

Fellow
First Name
Allen
Nicely done. I find these Corian pens to be quite popular, I think it is novelty value and as you say they get people talking which is a good advert.

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Just so I don't have to keep tie pin it I made a quick pic.
Next one will be better init?
Watch out for the Grump.

GOAWAY.jpg

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
I'm there tomorrow fitting doors, lights and handles etc so will give him the pen then, I know he'll be chuffed.

Jim

Grand Master
Just caught this Bob, looks good my friend, did you pass it on to your mate and did you add the C/B? Looks ok as is to be honest .. :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).