• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Server Down Causing Site Issues

Jim

Grand Master
Hi All,

I am sorry about the site not open the last few hours, but the host sent out this message a while ago ...

Our data center in Provo is currently experiencing network issues and they are working diligently to resolve the issue. Unfortunately we do not have an estimated time of resolution. This currently is affecting shared, reseller, VPS, and dedicated servers within that data center. We will update this post when further details are available.

I may shortly be moving from this host (Hostgator) and start looking for a more reliable source ... :down:

Jim

Grand Master
Still saying that it is not 100% so forum could be going on and off a few times more yet ... :nonono:

MikeD

Registered
Hi Jim,
I have had problems over the years finding a reliable hosting company. I now use someone, based in the North East who provides excellent service at modest prices. Let me know if you would like the contact details.
Regards
Mike

Jim

Grand Master
Hi Jim,
I have had problems over the years finding a reliable hosting company. I now use someone, based in the North East who provides excellent service at modest prices. Let me know if you would like the contact details.
Regards
Mike

Cheers Mark, please let me know who they are as i am looking now for someone based in the UK rather than the USA ... :thumbs:

Jim

Grand Master
Still having issues with this ... I will definitely be moving hosts in the near future ... :nonono:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).