• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

For Terry - first presentable attempt

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
Terry, here's one I tried today. Any good? My wife nought it was a knife blade, so I'm not holding my breath! Anyone else care to tell us what it looks like?

image.jpg

image.jpg

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Yes life is to short and precious to not enjoy I have always said we only live once so lets make the most of it as long as we don't hurt anyone along the way and my heart bypass made me realize it even more you all seem to be a really good bunch on this forum and I love it so when I say God bless you Terry I truly mean it.

Terry

Chairman Plonker
Executive Member
An exile Geordie living in Kingston upon Hull
First Name
Terry
Yes life is to short and precious to not enjoy I have always said we only live once so lets make the most of it as long as we don't hurt anyone along the way and my heart bypass made me realize it even more you all seem to be a really good bunch on this forum and I love it so when I say God bless you Terry I truly mean it.

Thanks very much Woody. Really appreciated!!!!!!!

Old Corky

And, I thought it was a pretty girl dressed in a hollow log. Hummm, wonder what a psychiatrist would make of that???:nonono:

Old Corky
Pine Island, Texas

"We are not selling writing pens, we are selling art."

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
I thought I pretty weird but this thread scared me! Fantastic imaginations, chaps! Jim, the high heel comment was defo my fave - do you have any pics of Terry in his? Perhaps in that club on the Blackpool pier?

:whistling::whistling::whistling:

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
Gents it is supposed to be a yacht!!!! David I'm not sure about the dark section or is it me looking at it the wrong way???

The dark section is the sail - although you have to visualise more Chinese Junk than classic yacht in order to see it as a sail, I'm afraid ...

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).