• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Using Up the wasted Resin.

rowdyyates115

It's Showtime.....
Registered
When I have a bout of pen blank casting, usually I have some left overs so I started pouring it into a plastic cup. Gradually as time goes by I had a blank of sufficient size to turn it into something.
I turned up a quick tea-lite holder, a bit unusual but it makes a nice gift.... colourful...... :banana::banana::banana:

P1020310.JPG
P1020309.JPG

Next lot I am planning making a Bottle Stopper

Waste not want a lot...... :whistling:

What do you reckon?

Jim

Grand Master
Help out the environment Rowdy is always a good idea ... The top colours would look nice on a pen also ... :bwink:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).