• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Flaming Pink on a Sierra Pen

Jim

Grand Master
One of Merv's Flaming Pink blanks on a Chrome & Trivalent Chrome Sierra pen, not sure how the Trivalent Chrome differs, but this is what TB's are now calling these pens ...

George the alarm is set ... :monkon:

pink_sierra.jpg

clumsysod

GOBBY GIT
Graduate Member
That's very nice isn't it? I am sure the ladies will love it.:love_it:
:mooney::mooney::mooney::mooney::mooney:

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Trivalent Chrome Plating = Environmentally Responsible Decorative Chrome Plating...apparently.

clumsysod

GOBBY GIT
Graduate Member
I made a promise I would be nice today, you'll have to wait till after midnight to get a true reaction.
Oh wait a minute what time is it in UK?

clumsysod

GOBBY GIT
Graduate Member
It's no good, all the ladies have seen it and the general Consensus of opinopn is it is vulgar.
Apart from a couple they all thought it is disgusting, I cannot disagree with my superiror beings on this occasion.
Have fun everybody.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).